You could see the Final Five in Hershey
A USA TODAY motion graphic explaining why U.S. gymnast Simone Biles is leaps and bounds better than the rest. Ramon Padilla, Nancy Armour and George Petras, USA TODAY
Since winning Olympic gold, the U.S. Women’s Gymnastics Team has played “Hungry Hungry Humans” with Jimmy Fallon on “The Tonight Show,” seen “Hamilton” on Broadway and shared the stage with Beyonce at the VMAs.
And now, the Final Five is adding a 36-city Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions to the list.
The tour, which is a celebration of the team’s success in Rio, will stop at the Giant Center in Hershey on Tuesday, Oct. 25, according to a news release.
The 7 p.m. show will give audiences a chance to see elite gymnastics skill and modern performance art up close.
Participating Olympic gymnasts include:
- The Final Five: Simone Biles, Gabby Douglas, Laurie Hernandez, Madison Kocian and Aly Raisman
- The 2016 U.S. Men's Olympic Gymnastics Team: Chris Brooks, Jake Dalton, Danell Leyva, Sam Mikulak and Alex Naddour
- Rhythmic gymnasts: Kiana Eide, Monica Rokhman, Jennifer Rokhman, Kristen Shaldybin and Laura Zeng
- Trampoline gymnasts: Nicole Ahsinger and Logan Dooley
- 2008 Olympic All-Around Champion: Nastia Liukin
- 2008 Olympic Balance Beam Champion: Shawn Johnson
- 2012 Olympic Team Champion: Jordyn Wieber
Additional cast members include World acrobatic gymnastics mixed pair medalists Axel Osborne and Tiffani Williams; World medalists Ashton Locklear, MyKayla Skinner, Donnell Whittenburg and Brandon Wynn; 2016 Olympic replacement athlete Ragan Smith; 1996 Olympian John Macready; and 2004 Olympian Mary Sanders.
The cast will vary from stop to stop and will also include local gymnasts at each show.
Visit www.KelloggsTour.com for more information.