Robin Smith, of Raleigh, N.C., deep-fries a giant gummy bear at the York Fair in 2015. Dylan Segelbam, York Daily Record
Breaking Amish’s Jeremiah Raber will be one of six new vendors headed to the York Fair in September, according to York Fair General Manager Mike Froehlich.
Raber, one of the leading cast members of the TLC hit show, will be at the York Fair selling Amish Donuts — a large, glazed yeast doughnut.
“I get a lot of requests (for Amish Donuts) from that area,” said Raber, who will be attending his first York Fair.
Raber and Amish Donuts aren’t the only newcomers to the York Fair this year.
The list of vendors is subject to change, but here’s a quick rundown on the newcomers for this year’s York Fair, according to Froehlich.
- Bob & Min’s, known for their stand underneath the grandstand at the fair, will be opening a second stand serving breakfast, soups and sandwiches.
- Fudge-O-Lutely will be bringing prepackaged, homemade fudge to the fair.
- Hammi’s BBQ is serving barbecue loaded potatoes, pulled pork nachos and an item called the “bacon bomb.”
- Five Happy Lemons will be bringing Chicken and Pork Souvlakis and Gyros.
- Finger Lickin’ Eats n’ Sweets features Walking Taco and grilled cheese sandwiches. In addition, they also serve onion petals, mac and cheese bites and mini doughnuts.
The York Fair takes place from September 9 through September 18.