From live bands and DJs to dinner and dancing, see what festivities your favorite pub or club is planning for New Year's Eve:
• Appalachian Brewing Company, 50 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg: The Abbey Bar will host A Rockin’ New Year’s Eve with Very American, Hot Jam Factory and The Give/Take. Doors open at 8 p.m., the show starts at 9 p.m. Cover is $10. 717-221-1080.
• Black Cap Brewing Company, 5 W. High St., Red Lion: Live bluegrass from 7:30-10:30 p.m. 443-418-9473.
• Bube’s Brewery: Ring in the new year with DJ Gerbil spinning the tunes at 9 p.m. 717-653-2056.
• Burning Bridge Tavern, 108 Hellam St., Wrightsville: The Stu Huggens Band will perform 9-11 p.m. 717-252-2468.
• Champions Sports Bar & Grill, 300 Second St., Highspire: Masquerade Party & Champagne Toast with DJ KY, 10 p.m. 717-939-0488.
• Conewago Inn, 3480 York Haven Road, Manchester: DJ Dutch will be providing tunes 9 p.m.-1 a.m. 717-266-1376.
• Fat Daddy’s, 2510 E. Market St., York: Metal band Worlds End will perform. 717-755-8843.
• H Lounge at Hollywood Casino, 777 Hollywood Blvd., Grantville: The newly-renovated lounge will host a VIP event with dining, dancing, two-hour open bar and champagne toast until 2 a.m. Country duo Highway Run will perform at 7 p.m. with Smooth Like Clyde at 10:30 p.m. 717-469-2211.
• Fenderz, 2000 Loucks Road, York: The JC Fisher Band will perform 8 p.m.-1 a.m. for their New Year’s Eve Celebration. Tickets are $50 and reservations are required at 717-846-9500.
• Glad Crab, 3086 S. Queen St., Dallastown: New Year Eve Party with Don And Eve's Karaoke Show. 717-244-7636.
• Holly Inn, 31 S. Baltimore St., Mount Holly Springs: New Year’s Eve Party with country/bluegrass duo The O’Donnells, 8 p.m.-12:30 a.m. 717-486-3823.
• Holy Hound Taproom, 57 W. Market St., York: Bluegrass/roots/rock band Circus Mutt will perform at 9 p.m. 717-855-2410.
• John Wright Restaurant, 234 N. Front St., Wrightsville: A New Year’s Eve dinner with live entertainment and champagne toast. Cost is $70 to $90 per couple. Call 717-252-0416 for reservations.
• McCleary’s Irish Pub, 130 W. Front St., Marietta: New Year’s Eve Dance Party, 9:30 p.m. to midnight. 717-426-2225.
• Mudhook, 34 N. Cherry Lane, York: Kurt Benit will play classic rock 4-7 p.m. with The MPZ Band 8:30-11:30 p.m. 717-747-3605.
• Otto’s Kitchen & Cocktails, 19 N. George St., York, will serve a three course dinner with special menu and champagne toast for $35. For reservations, call 717-747-1922.
• Red Lion Fire Department, 201 W. Broadway, Red Lion: Ring in the new year with local country/rock group Whiskey River Band, 9 p.m.-1 a.m. Call 717-244-8811 or 717-324-3410 for tickets and info.
• Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center, 50 N. George St., York: The cult classic "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" will be screened with live action players at 10 p.m. VIP ticket holders get a signature drink, action grab bags, pre-show reception and costume contest. The movie will end in time for revelers to see the rose drop in the square. Tickets are $20 to $35 at mystrandcapitol.org.
• Tellus 360, 24 E. King St., Lancaster: Vinegar Creek Constituency, the Corty Byron Band and Second Hand Suits are in the lineup, 7 p.m. to midnight. Tickets are $10; purchase early at tellus360.com. 717-393-1660.
• Tourist Inn, 671 W. Market St., Hallam: Their New Year’s Eve party will begin at 9 p.m. with music from Kirk & Linda, favors and a champagne toast. 717-755-7629.
• Trail Church of the Nazarene, 16535 Susquehanna Trail South, New Freedom: Family-friendly fun will include live music, board games, cornhole and snacks 7 p.m. to midnight. Alcohol-free. For info, call the church at 717-235-2514.
• The Valley Tavern, 1 Cherry St., Seven Valleys: Friction of The Day will perform 9 p.m.-1 a.m. with party favors and a champagne toast at midnight. The dining room will close at 9 p.m. 717-428-2611.
• York City: A Children's Countdown will be 6-8 p.m. at York Central Market, 34 W. Philadelphia St., with entertainment, activities and a balloon drop. Head to Continental Square for the white rose drop and fireworks at midnight.
• Yorktowne Hotel, 48 E. Market St., York, will host dining and dancing with the Gettysburg Big Band for a New Year’s Eve Gala. Tickets are $76; $36 for the dance only. Black tie optional. For reservations, contact Vera Kywa at 717-751-2475.
• Zippers, 55 E. Hanover St., Bonneauville: Classic rock cover band Problem Child will go on at 9:30 p.m. 717-334-9555.
First Night Red Lion
Churches, businesses, the Red Lion Area Historical Society and borough office have joined forces for an evening of food and entertainment in Red Lion, which will culminate with the raising of the cigar and fireworks at midnight. DJ Erik Shaffer will provide music in Center Square 8 p.m.-12 a.m. and bluegrass band Bluestone will perform at Wells Fargo Bank 7:15-11:15 p.m. For a complete list of events, visit redlionpa.org.
First Night Hallam
Trinity United Church of Christ, 200 E. Market St., Faith United Methodist Church, 126 E. Market St., and the Hellam Fire Co., 163 E. Market St., will hold events from 7 to 11:30 p.m., ending with a shoe drop at midnight. The fire hall will host a DJ and dance, and revelers can also enjoy a gospel quartet, vocal ensembles, a magician, caricature artist, bingo, karaoke, silent auction and food at the churches. The organizations are holding a "fill the car" drive to benefit Bell Socialization Service's family shelter, and the car will be given away at the end of the evening. Chances are $1 or a donation for a ticket. Visit First Night Hallam on Facebook.
On Dec. 30
Radisson Hotel, 1150 Camp Hill Bypass, Camp Hill: Pat's Singles Club New Year’s Eve Eve Dance will be 7-10:30 p.m. in the ballroom with the five-piece band The Quadrasonics performing. For info, call 717-303-1969 or visit PatsSinglesDance.com.
Have an additional New Year's Eve event? Send information to email@example.com.