Is it OK to call Taylor Swift the most powerful person in the music industry? No? OK, well, I am anyway. She premiered her new video for "Wildest Dreams" at the MTV Video Music Awards, and took home the video of the year for "Bad Blood." This is on top of her 1989 World Tour, which has had surprise guests at almost every stop. Here are our favorite ones.
10. John Legend: John Legend made an appearance at the August 25 stop of the tour at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Legend and Swift sang his hit "All of Me" to the crowd. Swoon.
9. Selena Gomez: I don't really care for Selena Gomez's music, but her and T-Swift are BFF, so it was cool to see them share the stage at the August 26 show in Los Angeles.
8. Nick Jonas: Jonas appeared at the July 11 show at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey, where Jonas grew up. The two made everyone "Jealous" with their duet of his hit single.
7. Lorde: Swift brought her good friend Lorde onto the stage July 13 in Washington D.C. at Nationals Park, as the two performed Lorde's hit "Royals."
6. Ellen: All of these musicians... and then Ellen DeGeneres. Swift brought DeGeneres out during the August 24 show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, with the latter wearing an, umm, interesting jumpsuit.
5. U.S. Women's National Team: Fresh off its World Cup win, the U.S. Women's National Team joined Swift on stage at the July 11 show at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. What a moment of celebration.
4. Justin Timberlake: You knew this was going to happen. Two of the biggest names in music shared the same stage at the Staples Center on August 26 when Mr. Justin Timberlake joined Swift on stage.
3. Fetty Wap: Let me preface this by saying that I think Fetty Wap has next to no talent, but seeing Swift bring him out at the August 8 show in Seattle was pretty awesome. I highly doubt Swift is a "Trap Queen," so to speak, but the diversity she brings to her shows is amazing.
2. Lisa Kudrow: Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe from "Friends") performed "Smelly Cat" on stage with Taylor Swift at the Staples Center on August 26. No more needs to be said.
1. Alanis Morissette: Anyone who knows me isn't shocked by this. It's one of my favorite singers now performing "You Oughta Know" with one of my favorite singers growing up at the August 24 show in Los Angeles. I hope Uncle Joey wasn't in attendance.