The opportunity to taste the many flavors of the sweetest place on earth at discounted prices is back. The Seventh Annual Hershey Restaurant Week returns Monday, April 11 through Sunday, April 17, featuring nine restaurants operated by Hershey Entertainment and Resorts.
The nine restaurants will offer fresh, seasonal dishes and valuable savings, including a two-course lunch for just $15 or a three-course dinner for just $30. The featured restaurants include:
- The Circular at The Hotel Hershey (Sunday Brunch is not included)
- Harvest at The Hotel Hershey (Harvest Brunch is not included)
- Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey
- The Bears’ Den at Hershey Lodge
- The Forebay at Hershey Lodge
- Hershey Grill at Hershey Lodge
- Lebbie Lebkicher’s at Hershey Lodge (two-course breakfast for $15)
- Devon Seafood + Steak in downtown Hershey
- Houlihan’s Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey
For additional information about Hershey Restaurant Week, visit www.DiningInHershey.com and follow @HersheyPA on Twitter and @DiningInHershey on Instagram. Join the conversation by using #HersheyPA and #RWHersheyPA.