The Foundry to reopen for IceFest activities
CHAMBERSBURG - The Foundry, Chambersburg’s artist cooperative, has nearly completed the first phase of major renovations at their retail space, 100 S. Main St. Work has been done by a number of volunteers throughout a four-week rehabilitation process.
Renovations began in late December after the holiday shopping season. The Foundry will be unveiling the newly renovated space during IceFest. Stop in to visit with artists, grab a warm drink, enjoy live music, purchase some great local art and more.
The Foundry hours during IceFest are as follows:
2- 8:30 p.m.Thursday and Friday, Jan. 28-29
9 a.m.- 8:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30
noon- 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 31
Activities at The Foundry during IceFest include:
* Coloring Wall featuring artwork from Nasvhille artist Valentina Ramos
* Live Music Friday evening from 5-8 p.m. featuring Evan Crider
* Live Music Saturday evening from 5-8 p.m. featuring Tresa Paul
* Free Open Studio! Bring a project and work in our creative space.
* Exhibit featuring local artist Alex Swisher
For more information about The Foundry events, follow them on Facebook. For more information about the artist co-op and how to get involved, visitwww.FoundryArtsCoop.com