Which downtown York shops are open this weekend?
As we head into a snowy weekend, downtown York shops and restaurants are announcing closings and updated hours, due to the expected storm.
But not every shop will be taking a snow day.
Here are a few places you can visit downtown this weekend.
- York City Pretzel Company: The shop at 39 W. Market St. will offer an inch-count discount from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. The number of inches on the ground = the percent discount off your order. Free pretzels and coffee will also be offered to all snow removal professionals, city employees and emergency personnel.
- Mezzogiorno and The Copper Crust Company: These Central Market vendors will be open for breakfast and brunch on Sunday at 34 W. Philadelphia St.
- DiCarlo's Pizza: DiCarlo's will stay open Friday as long as weather permits. Stay tuned for an update about Saturday hours.
- Mudhook Brewing Co.: Mudhook will open at 11 a.m. Saturday.
- Offcenter Grill at the Yorktowne Hotel: The Offcenter Grill will stay open until 10 p.m. Friday. Weekend hours are 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Holy Hound Taproom: Holy Hound will be open Friday and Saturday. Stay tuned for specific hours.
- i-ron-ic : The shop will serve hot chocolate, coffee and lattes Saturday until 7 p.m.
- Sunrise Soap Company: Sunrise Soap Company is open until noon Saturday.
- Otto's Kitchen & Cocktails: Otto's will be open Saturday for cocktails.
The following shops will be closed on Saturday:
- The Watchmaker's Daughter, 22 N. Beaver St.
- The Green Bean Roasting Co., 100 S. Beaver St.
- Central Market House, 34 W. Philadelphia St.
- Hive Artspace, 126 E. King St.
- Pennsylvania Arts Experience, 37 W. Philadelphia St.
- Indigo Bleu, 39 W. Philadelphia St.
- BrewVino, 251 N. George St., York
- Baron Von Schwein, 35 W. Market St.
- My Girlfriend's Wardrobe, 41 W. Market St.
- Stogies at White Rose Bar and Grill, 48 N. Beaver St.
Check back for updates.