Visit 17 wineries at 11th annual Tour de Tanks
Save the date. The Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks is back.
From noon to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays March 5-20, participants are invited on a self-guided tour of 17 family-owned winery and distillery locations across southern Pennsylvania and northern Maryland.
In addition to tastings straight from the tank or barrel, the 11th annual event includes winery tours and/or educational presentations, according to a news release.
Admission is $25 and includes a souvenir wine glass, wine tastings, light food, winemaker presentations and a 10 percent discount on wine purchases. Designated drivers will receive free admission, which includes the food, presentations and 10 percent discount. Purchase your tickets here.
Participating locations include:
- Adams County Winery, 251 Peach Tree Road, Orrtanna
- Boordy Vineyards, 12820 Long Green Pike, Hydes, Md.
- DeJon Vineyard, 5300 Hydes Road, Hydes, Md.
- Fiore Winery, 3026 Whiteford Road, Pylesville, Md.
- Four Springs Winery, 50 Main St., Seven Valleys
- Harford Vineyard & Winery, 1311 West Jarretsville Road, Forest Hill, Md.
- Hauser Estate Winery, 410 Cashtown Road, Biglerville
- High Rock Winery, 7982 High Rock Road West, Hanover
- Logan's View Winery, 8892 Susquehanna Trail South, Loganville
- Moon Dancer Winery & Cider House, 1282 Klines Run Road, Wrightsville
- Mount Hope Estate & Winery, 2775 Lebanon Road, Manheim
- Naylor Wine Cellars, 4069 Vineyard Road, Stewartstown
- Old Republic Distillery, 1327 N. Duke St., York
- Reid's Orchard & Winery, 400 Baltimore St., Gettysburg
- Royal Rabbit Vineyards, 1090 Jordan Sawmill Road, Parkton, Md.
- The Vineyard and Brewery at Hershey, 598 Schoolhouse Road, Middletown
- Thunder Ridge Vineyards, 932 Hill Top Drive South, Spring Grove (new to the tour this year)
Visit www.MasonDixonWineTrail.com for more information.